This prong pusher is a uniquely designed tool made of a special phosphor bronze material that is strong enough to precisely set prongs, yet soft enough to avoid damage. This tool mounts into a traditional GRS QC tool holder (004-803) or wooden graver handle.
• Ideal for pushing prongs securely into place around gemstones.
• Mounts onto a traditional wooden handle or GRS® QC tool holders
• Made out of phosphor bronze for safer surface contact, reduces risk of scratching or breaking delicate gems
• Ergonomic shape for comfortable use
• Modifiable frontend for various prong types