Cost of GRS
GRSTC classes are a tremendous value. Each class includes 40 hours of classroom time (M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) and instruction by one of the best artists in the industry. They have spent a lifetime mastering techniques that they are excited to share with you.
Open studio hours on Wednesday and Thursday provide additional practice time if desired. A class dinner is hosted on Tuesday nights to help you meet our staff and the other students in a social setting. Lastly, special student discounts are available on equipment if you wish to purchase.
Each class comes with almost $350 worth of tools that are yours to take home.
GRS Training course includes
- Five-day course in the topic of your choice
- Snacks throughout the day
- A dinner and cocktail hour on Tuesday night
- Access to the highest quality equipment in the setting and engraving industry
- Personalized attention from instructors with real-world experience
Students are responsible for the following:
The GRS Difference
- GRSTC instructors have accumulated over 164 years of teaching experience in our classrooms—that doesn’t include the experience they have from teaching elsewhere or the time they spent honing their craft before they began teaching!
- Everything under one roof—from manufacturing to instruction; technical support to customer support, and more
- Larger collaborative spaces, which allow for open discussions and stimulating creativity
- Networking opportunities
- Multiple disciplinary focuses and skill offerings
- Ability to facilitate courses with up to 12 students
- Access to instructors after the course, typically via email
- Dedicated Training Center Support
- In-house gunsmith for firearms classes
Online enrollment is now available! Register for or sign into your account now to add classes to your cart and pay online. Available seats are noted on each class page. Please call 800-835-3519 for assistance, questions, or to enroll in more than 4 classes or reserve more than 2 seats in any one class.